Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another day at Black Rock


Well I haven't been here in a while, and that's probably a good thing. I have a fresh mind, and I don't even remember what I might have been writing about. I'm trying to get it to come back to me, but at the same time I'm trying to shut it out. I want this to be about the here and now. I'm not into long trains of thought. I guess that blows my chance at greatness not that there aren't an infinite number of other things holding me back. Anywho here am I all dressed up with no place to go. I've been politiking ahead of the election. I'm going to a thing this afternoon. It makes me realize what a miracle it is that this country or any other runs at all. It will soon be over, and then our expectations will start to deteriorate again. Life goes on. It is fun making comments on youtube. I used to live in the message forums on Yahoo. Those were the good old days. Now I'm lost and alone. Unfortunately loneliness seems to be good for my mental health. This is my lot in life. I always wanted to be famous. I wanted to leave the world a better place. I wanted to be remembered. Fat chance. I lay on this futon day after day wondering what is finally going to come along and make my life better. Pretty stupid, huh? I guess I am living the life I'm suppose to be. I'm being warehoused. I should be glad I'm not out on the street somewhere. Nobody gets everything they want.

No comments: