Sunday, May 1, 2011

What am I doing here?


Well, Let's see here. I'm writing this on wordpad. I may not be able to it. Also I am doing this in my car for the first time. So that's a double whammy. I really don't know where to start. It's hard for me to tell what's important. There is always that gnawing feeling that you don't have your eye on the ball, and something is going sneak up behind you and bite you in the ass. Yeah, I've been manic. I've got the diminished checking account to prove it. What can I do but move on. I guess I'm struggling to establish priorities. What's important to me? What trips my trigger? I've been using my car too much. I need to walk more. I need to quit buying things - like coffee. What else do I need to do? Quitting smoking might be a start. Getting online banking would be good. Letting my insurance agent know my new address is on the list. Changing my address at the DMV and the Social Security administration would be up there. Then the is the VA. Also I need to apply for medi Cal. Gotta go eat. bye
I like to pretend what's going to happen. Then I have to go back over it like a psychiatrist and analyze what it says about me.

No comments: