Monday, January 24, 2011

Once again, with Feelin'


Well where am I? I'm taking everything way too personally. I'm being way too judgemental. It's a lot easier to say than it is to do something. Mean people suck. I like getting back at them, but then I'm just being mean too. I like being mean to mean people. I like going to war. If you don't get what you like you need to learn to like what you. I need to feel like I'm in danger of losing everything that I've got which I am. I just feel indignant. How dare people treat me this way! I need a humility pill because I'm special you know. "Look at me. I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree." And the solution is....... I guess the solution is to realize that I haven't been keeping my head down. I'm going to get it shot off, and be just so much cannon fodder. All the daydreaming I've been doing is about me being a big man. It's fun to do, but it's leaving me with the totally wrong idea. God grant me the serenity.... I need to get back to what I was doing where I was very mistake tolerant. All this high livin' is getting me down

No comments: